Powered by Blogger.






Wednesday, October 13, 2010

LDN

    Icon of Brit style, Kate Moss / October 2009 issue of Vogue UK


    Even the street lights are Chanel in London  ;)

    On a concert of my favourite artist Lily Allen, one of the rare singers whose lyrics actually make sense!

    Proud owner of speedy 40!
    ohhh London, there's so many things I like about you! :) Despite I've only been there twice, I made a promise to myself that I'll live there one day /even if only for a month/ because I simply adore this city! I love the parks, streets, shops, red busses, tube, stylish (!!) english people, old school Mini's, union jack, gingers, english accent...
    First time I went there with my mom in September last year in a time of a London FW and I was almost drooling when all the fashionista's pass by. Than I couldn't stop talking about London so my best friend and I went there again in March this year. It was so much fun, two friends walking around, shopping - I bought my LV bag there :), talking in english accent (haha), having coffee in the parks and just chilling. And since I found out that they've opened a Forever 21 store there, I can't stop thinking about robbing a bank and going on a major shopping spree! :P

    Love, Ana
    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2010/10/ldn.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers