Powered by Blogger.






Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I put some new shoes on and suddenly everything is right







     Hi guys!

    Today I was finally able to wear my new faux fur vest that I bought a couple of weeks ago. I love days like this, when the sun comes out and it feels like spring, but than I remind myself that the winter hasn't even begun. And even though I can't wait for the first snow to fall, I hate being cold all the time!


    I was wearing:
    • Coat: bought in Amsterdam
    • Shoes: Amisu
    • Faux-fur vest: Zara
    • Dress: H&M
    • Bag: Louis Vuitton speedy 40
    • Sunglasses: Marc Jacobs
    • Belt: from Zara pants
     




     Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2010/10/i-put-some-new-shoes-on-and-suddenly.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers