Powered by Blogger.






Friday, October 8, 2010

Pattern Testers Needed Please!


    All set with testers!!!!

    It's finally time for Whimsy Couture's newest pattern to be done soon! A comfy pair of capri knit leggings in three ways! Folded down waist, sewn on waistband, ruffled leggings and as a bonus, how to extend leggings to any length. If you like to test this for me please contact me through the message box on the bottom of this blog! I am asking for $9.00 to test this pattern and once I receive your results I will refund it. The sizes I need tested would be:
    • 6-12m
    • 12-18m (already taken)
    • 2-3t (already taken)
    • 3-4t (already taken)
    • 5-6
    • 7-8
    • 10-12
    Since this pattern has three different styles I would choose which style I need from the individual tester.

    Here at the requirements for the testing:
    • agrees to pay a cover fee of $9.00
    • must be an advanced sewist
    • experience with knits are welcomed
    • results may be turned within one week
    • good visible picture of finished leggings
    • "catch" any misspellings or suggest rewording
    • please no pattern designer! :)
    If all requirements are met I will refund the $9.00. For all interested sewists I would send a paypal invoice to the email you will send me. Once paid I'll email the pattern.

    First come, first serve. All set with testers!! Thank you!

    ~

    Join in this fun Social Parade On Friday:

    Smart and Trendy Moms

    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2010/10/pattern-testers-needed-please.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers