Powered by Blogger.






Friday, October 22, 2010

The Princess....

    Venus Zine's Fall 2010 cover shoot with Zoe Kravitz
    By Ramona Rosales


    She has got such amazing natural style
    I love that the clothes she wears always look like she has worn them hundreds of times before
    although they have probably just been unwrapped from the store 5 mins before she put them on....
    But i think that's what having style is, right?
    It's about being able to make looking good really easy
    to kind of have an air of nonchalance about the way you dress
    (irrespective of how long you have actually taken to get ready)
    To me that is what real style is!

    So take a watch/listen to this video
    It is so pretty and i LOVE this song
    It's by Zoe's band Elevator Fight and It's called Little Ghost


    Oh and I have finally joined Spotify
    So if you have any playlists you would like to send me then i would love to have a listen, i always love hearing new music
    So if I'm right in thinking (I'm new with it, bear with me)
    all you have to know is my Spotify name thing-y
    which is - isthisreallife

    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2010/10/princess.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers