Powered by Blogger.






Monday, October 25, 2010

Amsterdam




     I'm back from Amsterdam and it was amazing! Beside all the beautiful canals, houses and bikes I was really impressed by the number of second-hand shops in the city. I would love to have more of them in Ljubljana, because you can find so many fashionable vintage stuff there.


    Unfortunatly I didn't found any "Burberry" booties, but I bought these shoes instead. And I absolutely love them!! I was trying to get them in Topshop a couple of months ago, but my number was gone so I was quite excited when I saw these babies! :) I also bought a military coat, which you'll see tommorow when I'll be doing my first outfit post. 

    Love, Ana
    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2010/10/amsterdam.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers