Powered by Blogger.






Sunday, March 21, 2010

Cellardoor Magazine




    So, I'm super excited to be able to share with you one of the things i have been working on recently

    The lovely people over at Cellardoor Magazine kindly invited me to contribute to their Spring edition of their magazine

    I was already such a fan of the mag that i jumped at the chance!

    So finally i can show you the finished issue which was just launched the other day!

    If you are not familiar with Cellardoor Magazine it's an online mag for the young and stylish, mixing fashion, music,film and art!

    It looks super pretty and girly too and always has such beautiful editorials!

    I have put the whole magazine up for you all to have a read of

    And underneath that i have put up the article i wrote for the magazine and then the two interviews i done for it too, so it's easier for you to find the ones i did!

    I would really love to hear your views on the pieces and what you thought of my article specifically, It was the first time i have ever done anything like the article so it would be awesome to know what you guys thought of it!

    I really loved my interviewees for the mag too

    Especially Zara, i am such a fan of her style and i thought she said some really wise words too!

    I just want to say a massive thanks to The Cellardoor gals for having me on board this issue, it was awesome!

    You can follow Cellardoor Magazine on twitter here too

    Have fun reading!

    P.s To read through the mag just click on the arrows on the shaded grey area at the edge of the mag!

    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2010/03/cellardoor-magazine.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers