Powered by Blogger.






Thursday, March 11, 2010

Giles Deacon






    Here is a behind the scenes look at Giles Deacons Paris Fashion week show
    I have always been such a massive fan of Giles Deacon
    I love how he makes such beautiful chic pieces but is never scared to put his own original quirky spin on things
    And he always uses the most unusual patterns and colours but he always makes them work
    I have also included some exclusive sneak peek pictures of pieces from his GOLD collection for New Look
    I still remember when he first launched his first season with New Look
    I was so super excited to finally be able to buy some real Giles pieces
    I have bought quite a few pieces each season from his GOLD line and I'm always impressed by the design and quality
    And this one looks like it's going to be just as good
    Check out the video as well for more behind the scenes action and a lovely interview with the main man himself
    Oh and can i just say how much i want one of those Giles T-Shirts in the 11th picture down
    that his team is wearing, it's awesome!
    Let me know what you think of his latest collections
    and what your favourite pieces are?
    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2010/03/giles-deacon.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers