Powered by Blogger.






Tuesday, March 2, 2010

"Rule number one is, don’t sweat the small stuff. Rule number two is, it’s all small stuff."Robert Eliot


    I'm wearing- Jumper -hand knitted by my mama, Leggings- Zara, T-shirt, can't remember where i got it, H&M maybe?, Converse, Scarf-Italy

    Well, it's finally started to get a little bit sunnier where i live but it is still freezing
    So i had to wear another snugly chunky knit to keep myself warm.
    Again it's knitted by my mama!
    I love this scarf, it's got a really nice floral vintage pattern on it
    I think i must be the only person who goes on their summer holiday and comes back with a suitcase full of winter scarfs!
    I don't know what it is about Italy but they seem to sell the best scarfs there and everytime i go i can't help buying just about one in every colour!
    Oh and i wanted to ask does anyone know what Formspring is?
    I'm a little confused by it but i know a lot of bloggers have one
    So i wondered if i should make one too?
    Any suggestions?
    And just to let everyone know that the Style Compare competition is now closed
    I will be contacting the winning entries soon!


    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2010/03/number-one-is-dont-sweat-small-stuff.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers