Powered by Blogger.






Monday, March 1, 2010

"There’s something liberating about not pretending. Dare to embarrass yourself." Drew Barrymore


    I think it's kinda of necessary that everyone has some form of so ugly its beautiful feather adornment in there wardrobe, right?
    Well this is the one i would like
    I have a feeling that it would possible make me look like a kinda human version of a swan
    which strangely i could totally deal with
    If it worked for bjork, well why not!
    I have seen someone wearing these boots on and they looked so beautiful
    I really love them!
    Both from ASOS
    Boots-£50
    Feather cape- £40
    Oh and on a totally un-related topic, I'm looking for a laptop can any of you suggest a really good one to get, i kind of have no clue
    I want it to be fast and preferably pink,hehe!
    Thanks!
    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2010/03/something-liberating-about-not.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers