Powered by Blogger.






Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Question-If you could have any Hollywood star be your Best Friend who would it be and why?




    Images from drewbarrymore.com
    My Answer-
    For as long as I can remember I have been a massive Drew Barrymore fan
    I've loved (most) of her movies and (nearly) all of her fashion choices
    What I think is great is that she has made more than a few hair and fashion mistakes, but for some reason nobody minds maybe it's because she doesn't care , but either way you always know that when drew steps on the red carpet you are going to get something to talk about.
    I've always thought she comes across as a really crazy/cool awesome person which was proven right with the film My Date With Drew (please watch this film if you haven't its so funny and sweet!)
    I don't know why but I've always thought that she seemed really similar to the character Penny Lane in Almost Famous,that kind of charismatic personality and style
    I adore this editorial of her as I think this is when her style is at its best, kinda thrown together a little bit grungy and a little bit glamorous
    And I just love the styling too!
    So if for some strange unknown reason I got the chance to have any Hollywood star to be my best friend I would push Mary-Kate and Ashley to the side, say no thanks to George Clooney and pick Drew!
    I think I would be guaranteed some good times, good stories and a lot of laughs
    So I want to know what is your answer to the question in the title?
    Who would it be and why?




    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2009/10/question-if-you-could-have-any.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Followers