Powered by Blogger.






Saturday, October 24, 2009

a girl who is a model


    Images from TFS

    This is Makenzie Weinman
    She is a model
    I think she is awesome
    She looks like she could be of some relation to MK and A and Isabel Lucas I think
    I love how a couple of these pics have a kinda grainy vintage feel!
    Oh and I have finally gotten round to "Following" peoples blogs,
    If you have followed me then I will follow you back
    If you want me to follow you then just leave me a comment and I'll get round to it, same goes for link exchanges just leave me a comment too!
    I will stop writing now as I am starting to confuse myself with all this "Following" talk!
    Have a great weekend!

    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2009/10/girl-who-is-model.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Followers