Powered by Blogger.






Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I heart you Monki



    Today I stumbled upon a clothing website called Monki
    I had briefly heard of this in the past but I'd never bothered to check it out before
    until today
    Oh my, I couldn't believe my eyes
    Pages and pages of the most beautiful well designed and on trend clothing
    I found my self in love with genuinely every piece
    Which never happens
    So i was even more happy when i looked at the prices
    The clothing is actually AFFORDABLE
    I am so used to seeing an amazing dress and finding out it was like £300
    So I was so happy that I had found what seemed like the most perfect clothes shop ever
    Until I realised you cannot buy it in the UK
    I cannot believe this
    It's like why have a website showing us what we can have and then tell us
    "Oops sorry no you can't!"
    I think i now understand what it's like for people who don't have a Topshop where they live!
    So I thought I would show you some of my favourite pieces from the site
    Which is basically what i want my winter wardrobe to look like.
    Chunky knits, loose sweaters, rolled up chinos and some velvet dresses!
    So here is the website, take a look but I am just warning you be prepared to be disappointed if you are from the UK or one of the other Monki deprived countries!
    Oh and please do tell me if you know of any info about Monki coming to the UK



    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2009/10/i-heart-you-monki.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Followers