Powered by Blogger.






Sunday, October 18, 2009

I've dropped my words on the floor can you pick them up for me?




    Images from google. we heart it, flickr , various other places that I can not remember
    Why I chose these pictures.......
    1. Kinda answers that question on it's own
    2. I read this which made me laugh and realise that I miss colouring in with Crayola crayons , Just sitting with a colouring book for hours trying so hard not to go outside the lines (I was a perfectionist at a very young age)Whenever i smell that waxy candle smell it always makes me think of them
    3. I just love this image the sunset looks beautiful
    4. One of my favourite books, if you haven't read it please do so, It may or (may not) change your life
    5. I want her hair
    6. See above answer
    7. I was watching the X Factor last night and it always reminds me of this sparkly tape that falls on them when they win
    8. I love photo booths and it just made me smile
    Sunday Inspiration
    From me To you
    Enjoy



    Remember and enter my GIVEAWAY one more day left to enter
    Click here


    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2009/10/i-dropped-my-words-on-floor-can-you.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Followers