Powered by Blogger.






Sunday, October 11, 2009

Fashion Girl-Olivia Thirlby




    Images from TFS

    Well my love for a good indie movie helped me stumble across Olivia a little while ago




    I think she is a awesome actress but more than that i love her style




    I think she has got this really natural quality about her which reflects itself in her style




    Fashion wise I think she is really under rated




    Personally i think she has much more style than a lot of people who are held up as style icons just because they have a great stylist (Not mentioning any names-Cheryl Cole!)




    But that's just my opinion and I wanna hear yours




    Do you love her style?




    p.s-Sorry about the crazy spacing between sentences.
    Oh and remember and check out my LnA giveaway here and my new fashion project here, you still have one day left to enter!

    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2009/10/fashion-girl-olivia-thirlby.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Followers