Powered by Blogger.






Monday, October 12, 2009

Boots




    Images from Office and google
    Agyness Deyn at LFW Burberry show
    In these boots from office
    I think she looks awful but I am a fan of these boots
    I wasn't at first but they are growing on me
    What do you think?
    Rad or Bad?
    Oh and I have set up a Modepass account but to be honest with you I don't really know what to do with it, I kinda set it up without knowing exactly what it was, Is it just like a fashion version of Myspace?
    And some how I have ended up on the front page, I don't know if they do that to everyone that signs up they probably do, but if you want to add/join/follow whatever the correct term is then click here
    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2009/10/boots.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Followers