Powered by Blogger.






Thursday, October 29, 2009

ASOS Black


    All images from ASOS
    This is the new Christmas Collection from ASOS Black
    Created by the ASOS design team, it has about 30 pieces in the collection.
    Anyone who reads this blog knows how big a fan of ASOS I am
    and as much as I get super excited when ASOS starts to stock another big brand or designer
    It's actually there own designs that I love and buy the most
    I always feel like you really get a great piece and for a great price too!
    So I was beyond happy when I saw there new Black collection
    When I saw some of the pieces i genuinely thought they were designer
    They are just so on trend
    Can I just say two words though-
    Caged dress
    Seriously i think everyone needs this in there life
    I adore the plum colour too
    and the shoes with the studs in the 7Th picture
    How fierce are they?
    The collection launches on Friday 30Th October
    and prices start at £30 up to £120
    Are you loving this as much as i am?
    Will you be first in the online cue with your virtual basket at the ready tomorrow?
    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2009/10/asos-black.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Followers