Powered by Blogger.






Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The Lonely Hearts Club



    Wow, this is some of the a/w 2010 collection from Lonely Hearts
    I just cannot express how much I love this collection
    I love the whole preppy old school vibe its got going on!
    Lonely Hearts have def become one of my favourite brands recently
    And this collection has just made me love them even more
    I think the styling is super too
    Got to say I am loving the second outfit the best i think, it's like granny chic meets gossip girl!
    Check out there website here
    Enjoy







    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2009/10/lonely-hearts-club.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Followers