Powered by Blogger.






Monday, October 19, 2009

Now, the dudes are lining up cause they hear we got swagger But we kick ‘em to the curb unless they look like Mick Jagger




    This is some of the Oh! Nena look book
    Oh! Nena is a head wear label from three designers from Venezuela
    They make the most beautiful headbands and hat's
    I think it's that hippie part of me but there has always been something about a headband that I haven't been able to resist
    And these ones are just perfect they are really wearable but also look more high fashion and edgy than one's that you would pick up on the high street
    I think my favourite is the one in the top picture but I also love the green one too!
    There is something about the pictures too it's like they are so simple but the styling is so great and the headbands are fabulous that it just makes you want to buy it all!
    Are you a fan of headbands?
    Will you be buying any from Oh! Nena?
    I wanna know!
    Oh and check out the website here






    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2009/10/now-dudes-are-lining-up-cause-they-hear.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Followers