Powered by Blogger.






Friday, October 23, 2009

Gym Class Hero







    I'm wearing ASOS wolf tee, primark skirt, AA socks, Converse chucks, Topshop Earrings






    So today I picked up my new glasses and I thought I would show you them!

    I never normally wear glasses, I just stick to contact lenses when I need them

    But After i had them tested last week I saw these and another pair similar and I knew I just had to get them, They are actually from the men's section but they are too

    Geek Chic/Napoleon dynamite/ Elton John circa 1980 to pass by!

    So they ended up kinda becoming the inspiration behind my outfit today

    I wanted to go kinda old school 80's, kinda like an extra from the breakfast club!





    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2009/10/gym-class-hero.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Followers