Powered by Blogger.






Sunday, October 25, 2009

Dancing To The Beat Of Her Own Drum























    Florence Welch is the singer from Florence And The Machine
    Her style consists of leotards, lace, feathers and leather
    And to be honest with you I don't think you could ask for more!
    Her style is her own, and I think it's awesome
    Her music is just amazing, and her clothes complement it beautifully!
    Here is the video for her new song
    Which happens to be my favourite tune right now!
    Have a listen and tell me what you think!
    Oh and what is your favourite song right now, give me some recommendations!













    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2009/10/dancing-to-beat-of-her-own-drum.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Followers