Powered by Blogger.






Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Let the rain fall down And wake my dreams

    Images from TFS
    This is Hilary Duff on the set of her new Made-For-Tv Movie
    The Business Of Falling In Love
    I am loving the wardrobe and styling for this movie there is definitely something a little Gossip Girl about the clothes which I love
    I think Hilary looks amazing in the second picture such a beautiful outfit!
    I hope this movie gets screened over here as well because if these pictures are anything to go by it's going to have some awesome clothes in it!
    I have always been a massive fan of Hilary's I think that she has great style very classic and well put together.
    I think as she has got older her style has grown and got more sophisticated too.
    And who doesn't love watching The Lizzie McGuire movie, right?



    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2009/10/let-rain-fall-down-and-wake-my-dreams.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Followers