Powered by Blogger.






Sunday, September 6, 2009

Who Wears It Best?


    Alexa and Diane wearing Opening Ceremony


    Alexa and Diane wearing Chanel
    Alexa and Diane wearing Jason Wu

    Ok, this is a hard one for me
    I know Alexa has like became this massive star in America but when she was on tv over here I kinda found her infuriatingly annoying, (in a kinda Peaches Geldof way)
    Although I always thought she had great style
    And I really do like Diane's style I think she is very chic and classic but A small part of me finds her a little bit predictable and boring, although very stylish at the same time
    But I think I would def. say Alexa wins this one for me
    As much as i don't rate her as a presenter, I think she was a really talented model
    And I love how she doesn't let the clothes wear her, if you know what I mean
    She always gives them a little twist!
    So it's up to you
    Who wears it best?
    Alexa or Diane?
    P.s sorry about the pictures being a little blurry
    P.P.s. Oh can I just say how beautiful is that Opening Ceremony dress, I can not describe how much I feel i need that dress!

    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2009/09/who-wears-it-best.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Followers