Powered by Blogger.






Sunday, September 13, 2009

The Gap


    I first saw this ad on the back cover of the ASOS magazine (which is awesome) last month
    Firstly I was a little surprised as i didn't know Lily was in one of Gap's campaigns
    And secondly I instantly feel in love with the blazer she is wearing
    It is just more than perfect
    So then my mission began to find it
    Which you think would have been simple but it really really wasn't
    It feels like everywhere in the world has sold out
    and ASOS even says they don't think they will be getting them back which is so super sad
    So, I'm still blazer-less!
    If you happen to stumble upon one somewhere please let me know?
    Anyway, how awesome does Lily look in this ad, I think this style really suits her
    I'm such a sucker for a Gap campaign especially the Christmas ones!
    So, are you coveting anything this month but you just can't seem to find it,
    I wanna know, It will make me feel better about my blazer situation, Ha Ha!
    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2009/09/gap.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Followers