Powered by Blogger.






Monday, September 21, 2009

Topshop Unique

    Images from Vogue.co.uk
    These are my two favourite looks from Topshops Unique collection s/s 2010
    I love the whole laid back California mixed with Miami vice feel
    And the colour palette of the peaches and nudes are just beautiful
    And all the girls from the Topshop show wore the most fab lipstick colour too
    Kinda like Barbie bubblegum pink
    Oh and i know these pictures look a little blurry again, I am still having trouble with the whole enlarging the images thing!
    So bare with me!
    I hope you can see them ok though!
    Also I have some super exciting news coming up soon for the blog!
    So stay tuned
    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2009/09/topshop-unique.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Followers