Powered by Blogger.






Monday, September 14, 2009

Tomorrow's just a song away

    Images from Complot
    Ok so, sorry for the picture overload
    But I just could not edit this lookbook I just thought it was so pretty!
    I love how in the first half the clothes are styled with quite a rough, hard edge
    And in the second set of pictures they are more softer and whimsical looking
    I know I have featured Complot on this blog a couple of times before
    But I just love the simplicity of their clothes
    And I think they always bring something different each season
    But manage to keep true to their roots
    Check out the beautiful website here
    Oh and that second set of pictures so make me wish it was summer again and not coming into winter, ahhh british weather!

    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2009/09/tomorrow-just-song-away.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Followers