Powered by Blogger.






Monday, September 28, 2009

Covert Candy Loveliness

    Images Covert Candy
    So, I know some of you will probably be familiar with this online store
    But If not then I want to introduce you to the fabulous Covert Candy
    The basic idea is that you upload unwanted clothes that you don't want anymore or you never wear.
    Instead of getting money when someone buys them you get credits
    You then use these credits to "buy" other items from the website
    The more you put up the more credit you get!
    It's really cool it's kinda just like getting clothes for free
    Also It saves you money and your helping the environment by reusing clothing
    Oh and they also have a vintage clothing store on the site
    I've got to admit this is my favourite section
    All the vintage clothes are handpicked in Paris, so they are really unique
    They have probably the prettiest selection of vintage i have saw online!
    It's just all really awesome and ladylike
    The store is being updated early this week with around 180 new items from Paris
    So keep an eye out for that
    The best thing about it all though is the price!
    These new items will be between £7-£15
    Honestly, for the quality your getting it's amazing!
    I have to warn you that if you check out the site there is a really big chance you will come away having bought half of it!
    So I will stop my gushing about my love for it and let you all go and have a look for yourself!
    P.S the images above are from the vintage store
    They are a few of my fave picks!
    Seriously i can't tell you how in love i am with the denim jacket
    I have been looking for the exact one forever!
    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2009/09/covert-candy-loveliness.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Followers