Powered by Blogger.






Friday, September 11, 2009

MadeMe!


    Images from MadeMe
    I have just stumbled across this label
    And I really think it's great
    I like how there is a little bit of everything going on but it still works
    Like how you've got the plaid mixed with denim, fur and florals!
    Got to say I think my fave piece's are def, the floral hoody/jacket and the ripped Tee!
    Oh and is it just me or does the model seem to have like the most amazing hair ever?
    Super cool!
    Well, you can go and have a look at there super new shiny website here!




    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2009/09/mademe.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Followers