Powered by Blogger.






Sunday, September 27, 2009

"Because if you know you have what it takes TO BECOME SOMEBODY, why bother with being just anybody?


    Images from Learn Something Everyday
    Some non fashion related loveliness
    They are from my new favourite website here
    They just make me smile so much, because everyone loves a random fact, don't they?
    So I thought I would post them so you could all smile at them too!
    The title is from a quote in LOVE magazine
    I just thought it was really inspirational and summed up the issue perfectly
    If you haven't bought the second issue yet, you really should
    It is pretty awesome!
    Oh and I wanna know whats your fave random fact?
    We all have one don't we?
    Mines is -
    It is possible to lead a cow upstairs but not downstairs.
    Useless pointless, but very very random!
    Happy Sunday!












    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2009/09/if-you-know-you-have-what-it-takes-to.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Followers