Powered by Blogger.






Thursday, September 10, 2009

Only thing that's on my mind, Is who's gonna run this town tonight



    Images Zoe Kravitz from Google
    Some vintage Zoe pictures
    I'm finding her style more and more inspiring lately
    There is something very Mark-Kate about her style I think
    I just love these pictures
    And is it just me or does it feel like everyone is at new York Fashion Week, bloggers and all?
    I'm very jealous, Ha Ha
    Oh and don't worry this blog won't become a shrine to all the shows at the fashion weeks, I will of course blog some of the major shows/news/pictures
    But I don't really see the point in blogging every show as the massive websites do it so well already!


    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2009/09/only-thing-that-on-my-mind-is-who-gonna.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Followers