Powered by Blogger.






Saturday, September 19, 2009

The GG Girls

    Taylor Momsen
    Blake Lively
    Leighton Meester
    So, the one thing I noticed at fashion week was that the girls from "Gossip Girl"
    seemed to be everywhere
    I've got to be honest when GG first started and the girls were pictured out and about in their own clothing, I was more than a little disappointed
    I just felt that their style was so Blah looking compared to their character
    Like, when the OC was on I felt that even though Rachel Bilson's and Mischa Barton's style was really different from their characters amazing wardrobe, it was still creative and stylish and often trend setting!
    But as the years have went by I really feel like the girls from GG are starting to pave out their style, I don't think they always get it right yet but I've got to say it's heaps better than it was!
    So, who do you all think brought it the most at NY Fashion Week?
    Here's my take-
    Taylor Momsen- Ok, I get that she is in a band and she is like supposedly all hard core rock'n'roll, man!
    But seriously she is like 16 and somehow I'm just not buying it. Don't get me wrong i am loving that she is finding her own style i just feel bad for her that everyone is watching her doing it, I some how don't think that in a few years time she will be loving the whole knickers and suspenders as much! But i do love the fact she wasn't scared to try such a bold look at a fashion event!
    Blake Lively- Out of everyone i think her style has evolved the most
    I really love her outfits from fashion week, I think she seems to have found what works for her shape and what doesn't. I think she looks totally beautiful in the first pic, such a stunning outfit and really flattering! And the second is just a fail safe classic look for her and I think it's great that she is still mixing it up with the statement jacket!
    Leighton Meester- I think she is the most hit and miss of the three girls. I detest the first outfit, am in love with the second and the third confuses me but I think i do like it mostly!
    In the second outfit I think it is just perfect for her. Flattering, chic but still young and a lot more individual than her normal looks, I think she looks really stunning in this one!
    I just don't think she can pull of the third one it's too edgy mish - mash for her!
    And the first is just wrong i can't even say anything else about it, i don't know why i feel so strongly about it but i do!
    Ok so my winner of most stylish Gossip Girl at fashion week is-Blake Lively, which is weird because i really don't normally like her style but like i said it's changing and I really think her outfits were great, some a little safe but still great!
    What do you think, do you agree with me?
    Who do you think looked best?
    I wanna know!






    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2009/09/gg-girls.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Followers