Powered by Blogger.






Monday, September 7, 2009

Miss Bibi World




    Images from Miss Bibi
    Oh my!
    I am in love with this Jewellery!
    Quirky gold jewellery, Eyelash necklaces, Telephone rings
    It's like a dreamland for me!
    I can truly see myself rocking every piece
    I am so excited that I found this brand
    And better than anything the prices are not too high
    Ok, so they are still out of my budget, but nothing that a little saving up won't sort!
    You can check out the rest of this range and buy some of these lovelies here!
    So, will you be buying any of this loveliness?
    Oh and I know I'm waffling on about it but seriously- a stiletto on a ring-amazingness!



    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2009/09/miss-bibi-world.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Followers