Powered by Blogger.






Thursday, September 17, 2009

when you look at me tell me what you see? this is what you get it's the way i am

    Found Via KnightCat
    I just love this picture of these models
    The lipstick is actually phenomenal looking
    I could totally see Lady GaGa rockin' it
    But the question is would you..........?
    Oh and a virtual high five to anyone who recognises where the lyrics in the title come from
    This probably only applies to peeps from the Uk 'cause i don't know if this "Modern Day Classic" ever reached the rest of the world!
    This picture just made me think of it!
    EDIT- The song lyrics are from Holly Valance's Kiss Kiss!
    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2009/09/when-you-look-at-me-tell-me-what-you.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Followers