Powered by Blogger.






Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I wish I was a punk rocker with flowers in my hair!



    Images from Google
    These beautiful headpieces are from Littledoe
    They are designed by Chase Cohl a 21 year old student and musician
    I think they are just so mystical
    I love the whole 60's hippie vibe too, it's just so Almost Famous, right?
    Oh i would just adore one of these, or them all actually
    There is nothing i love more than feathers in my hair, probably down to watching too much Pocahontas in my childhood
    But these are just a dream!
    For some reason the website does not work for Little Doe
    but I have found out that they are all custom made and you can put in for an order by emailing
    Prices range from $250-$400
    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2009/09/i-wish-i-was-punk-rocker-with-flowers.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Followers