Powered by Blogger.






Sunday, September 18, 2011

Somewhere new

    Hi guys!

    I'm sorry for the lack of posts but the truth is I've been uninspired and didn't felt like blogging because I've had so much things to do.

    Guess what??

    I moved to England where I'll be studying at BCU for one semester. I'm currently writing this from my "new" room in Birmingham. Honestly I still can't believe I'm here. But I am. Why does it seems more real when I write it down? ...Anyways, I'm happy that I left my comfort zone and went somewhere unknown. I'm staying in a campus (near the city centre) which looks a lot like in movies. The shopping here is insane, I'm trying so hard not to spend the whole cash on one shopping spree. 

    View from my window

    There will be more pictures coming in a few days because now I have to pack my bags... I'm going to London tommorow! I hope I'll snap some fashionable people around since LFW is happening right now. Excited!!


    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2011/09/somewhere-new.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers