Powered by Blogger.






Friday, September 30, 2011

Outfit post: Feels like spring


      


     
     

    Shoes and belt: Zara; Socks: Primark; Shorts: Internacionale; T-shirt: H&M; Cardigan: Topshop; Bag: LV Speedy 40  

    Good morning!

    Here's what I wore yesterday when my friend and I went exploring the city. My outfit is very british indeed, especially the socks with oxfords. 
    The weather was beautiful for the past few days and it really feels like spring, even though the winter hasn't even begun. I can't even belive it myself that I'm walking around bare legged and October starts in a day. Weird... but hey I'm not complaining at all!
    I love that on a sunny days like this the city becomes more lively - everybody is hanging around, drinking coffee by the canals and having lunch in the parks... it's sunny again today, another great day awaits! 

    Wish you all a great Friday!

    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2011/09/outfit-post-feels-like-spring.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers