Powered by Blogger.






Monday, May 18, 2009

Why not take a crazy chance, Why not do a crazy dance








    All Images From Bebaroque's Website
    These tights are from a Scottish company called Bebaroque
    They make all kinds of hosiery such as stockings,tights, socks etc.
    And they make them extra fabulous by screen Printing on them or adding
    beautiful embellishments!
    I know they are only tights but I think they are like little works of art
    They could totally turn an outfit around
    They are all individually handmade
    So they are quite expensive but I suppose you would be able to keep them forever
    As long as you didn't ladder them (Which I would Probably do,Ha Ha!)
    Check them out here
















    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2009/05/why-not-take-crazy-chance-why-not-do.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Followers