Powered by Blogger.






Sunday, May 17, 2009

Fairytale









    All Images From Acne Website
    I had always kinda known Acne for their jeans
    But I also found out they do some beautiful clothing too!
    I love their thin knits
    They look really luxurious, and classic
    I Know I have included one piece from the menswear collection
    But i couldn't resist, It's such a awesome jumper
    I Really, Really want one
    So not only am I lusting after Acne's fab jeans
    I now want all their clothes too!
    Men's and women's!
    Check out all the collections here
    Oh did yous all watch Eurovision last night?
    Totally the funniest ,campest TV show on earth,Amazing!
    I had a Eurovision party, we had Lot's of fun,
    We all put a little bet on who would win, I chose Norway
    So I won the bet
    I got a grand total of £5,I did say it was only a wee bet,Ha Ha!
    Congrats Norway!








    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2009/05/fairytale.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Followers