Powered by Blogger.






Sunday, May 10, 2009

Jeremy Scott For Adidas














































    All images From Google Images
    JEREMY SCOTT FOR ADIDAS
    If you have been following this blog you'll already know that I love Jeremy Scott
    So when I heard he was doing a collab. with Adidas
    I couldn't wait to see the end results
    And he didn't disappoint!
    I don't own any sportswear, I've just never been a fan
    But I think Mr Scott has managed to convert me (Slightly)
    I love the whole collection but my fave is
    The hoodie-seriously are there any words to describe the amazingness?
    A Tail, Claws, Ears, It is just too Awesome
    Also the gold winged sneaker-
    It's just too cool,right?
    Do any of you have any pieces-are they as Amazing in real life?


    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2009/05/jeremy-scott-for-adidas.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Followers