Powered by Blogger.






Friday, May 15, 2009

The Dreamer




    Wearing Cardigan by Giles Deacon For New Look, Miss Sixty Jeans, American Apparel Top, Peacocks Shoes, Ring By Robert Lee Morris

    I don't know what happened to my Camera today

    But most of the pictures came out like all kinda fuzzy!

    Can you believe The weather has been so beautiful all week i have been sunbathing

    And now its all horrid again I am back to wearing woolly cardigans, Arghhh!

    I meant to put a picture up of my ring a few weeks ago

    I got it from my mum for my birthday

    It's from Robert Lee Morris's Studio Line

    I absolutely love it. I've never taken it off since I got it!

    Its kinda like a smaller version of the one he did For The Elizabeth and James Label

    If you haven't saw any of his stuff you should check him out, Some of his pieces are amazing

    And I loved the interview he did for Mary-Kate and Ashley's book!

    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2009/05/dreamer.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Followers