Powered by Blogger.






Tuesday, May 19, 2009

We're breakin' free










    Images from Google Images
    When I first watched High School Musical for the first time
    Never did I think that I would be citing Vanessa Hudgens
    As a style inspiration Just a few years later
    I think her style has really evolved in the past few years
    And I actually think that she is one of the few stars who gets it totally right
    on the red carpet and off
    She seems to just have a really laid back L.A vibe to her style
    Just like she has kinda chucked on whatever she is wearing but it still looks awesome
    I love the fact that she carries that over to the red carpet too
    like I think some young stars dress too old at big events but I think she has got the right mix of keeping it young but still elegant
    I also have total hair envy with her too!
    What do you think
    Are you lovin' or hatin' Vanessa style?









    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2009/05/we-breakin-free.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Followers