Powered by Blogger.






Sunday, May 3, 2009

My Top 5 List

    Really weird never thought i would be really, really wanting a Clyde One T
    But I totally do!
    For anyone that doesn't know Clyde one
    is a Scottish radio station
    But I'm loving the fact that they have re-released there slightly legendary official T
    You can get yours here

    After just discovering it a few weeks ago
    Rare has become one of my favourite clothing sites
    I practically love everything on it
    But this is my current fave
    I love the totally prairie/boho feel that it has going on
    I def. need this for summer!
    See it here on Rares website






    I'm loving Peacocks shoes at the moment
    Really great styles
    I love this one the most
    Clearly look magazine did too, Ha Ha!
    Check it out here










    French Connection Dress
    Such a fab dress
    You know when you see something and it looks kinda weird in a picture
    But then I saw it on the model and thought it looked amazing
    Another summer staple, I think
    It has the right amount of
    Hippie/60's/Mgmt feel about it
    See it here




    I got an e-mail a few days ago
    From the designer/owner of Popina swimwear
    Telling me about her collection
    I'm so glad she did because i found this swimsuit on her website
    I love it, so retro looking
    Take a look at her 'Retro Swimwear'
    Over here





    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2009/05/my-top-5-list.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Followers