Powered by Blogger.






Friday, May 8, 2009

Can you Feel The Love?
























    Images from Google Images
    WOODSTOCK FESTIVAL 1969
    Out of every time period, I have always found the 1960's
    to be the most inspiring to me Fashion wise
    I don't think any other event could sum up the feel of the 60's better than Woodstock
    Everyone was there for the Peace, Love and Rock'n'Roll
    And as much as I think festival these days are great-
    Seeing so many bands you love in the same place
    I just think they seem to have lost some of that crazy sparkle that Woodstock had.
    I love in these pics how some of the people just seem to have this awesome style
    And they don't even know it, They are just too busy feeling the love to care!










    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2009/05/can-you-feel-love.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Followers