Powered by Blogger.






Friday, May 1, 2009

Pink


    Jacket-Topshop, Crop Top-American Apparel, Skirt-Handmade/designed by me, Shoes-H&M


    Sorry for the whole no smiling thing in photo's
    Don't know what happens to me
    When a camera is pointed at my face I seem to like scowl or something!
    Random!
    I made this skirt, along with some other pieces,
    last year for a little fashion show that I had been asked to put my designs into.
    I just love this colour so much
    It's like candyfloss!
    I don't know what happened to the weather here
    The temp. has like plummeted again so I had to bring out my trusted leather jacket
    For heat!


    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2009/05/pink.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Followers