Powered by Blogger.






Saturday, May 9, 2009

A Heavy Bass Line Is My Kind Of Silence




















    All Images from Kidviskous
    This is Collection 3
    From The jewellery brand KIDVISKOUS
    I love the whole 80's, electro feel from these pieces
    I really like these images too
    I think the models and photography are great
    and I think it kinda add's to the whole vibe of the collection!
    Check out the brand here
    There is also a sale on some of the pieces too!

    Oh and to match the whole rave/electro/80's feel of the jewellery check out this song here
    I can't even work out whether it's truly amazing or really,really bad
    I just know that i have sung the chorus continuously for like 2 days
    Enjoy!




    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2009/05/heavy-bass-line-is-my-kind-of-silence.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Followers