Powered by Blogger.






Sunday, July 12, 2009

Impatience Is A Virtue


    Some things that have been inspiring me this week..........
    -Empire Records themed editorial
    -Some beautiful art by a Scottish artist Sarah Muirhead
    -And possibly the coolest advert I've ever seen
    Samsung's new advert for their new Jet phone (which looks so awesome BTW)
    With a freaking amazing voice over from James McAvoy
    And directed by the guy who done skins
    Seriously I can't tell you how much I love this I think it's like a mini movie!
    Have a click and tell me what you think!












    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2009/07/impatience-is-virtue.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Followers