Powered by Blogger.






Monday, July 6, 2009

let's dance to joy division


    Ash tan wedges
    From Office
    They are in the sale from £135.00 down to £50.00




    Sperry Boating shoe
    From Office
    Converse
    From ASOS






    Ash tan shoes
    From ASOS
    My shoe collection has a space for everyone of these shoes!
    I am utterly in love with ASH shoes just now
    I was going to post their whole collection but I couldn't find the pics so I thought I would just pick my faves!
    Thanks to everyone who has entered the giveaway already and if you haven't you can by leaving a comment on my last post (under this one)

    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2009/07/let-dance-to-joy-division.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Followers