Powered by Blogger.






Thursday, July 9, 2009

The Damned And The Dangerously Beautiful





    All Images from Angel Jackson
    This is the Fall Lookbook for Angel Jackson
    Angel Jackson is a label made up of two sisters who design bags and accessories
    They have a kind of mascot for the brand which is a gold jaguar which you will notice on most of the bags and belts
    I think this lookbook is really pretty I think its cool they way they have taken these really kinda glamorous and colourful bags and paired them with a dark, grungy setting
    I think the contrast really makes the bags and belts look awesome
    They have some other really beautiful bags not pictured here but they are on the website that are adorned with Lot's of feathers the are just immense, so beautiful
    I have been desperate for one of the jaguar belts for a while I just think its so pretty
    Take a look at the website here
    Oh and I've put a little link in the top left hand corner that you can just click on it takes you straight to the giveaway, in case you haven't entered yet!



    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2009/07/damned-and-dangerously-beautiful.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Followers