Powered by Blogger.






Wednesday, July 8, 2009

When Im with you baby, I go out of my head, I just cant get enough



    All images from Very
    This is some pieces from the new collection Peaches Geldof has done for PPQ
    I really,really like some of these
    I think the playsuit is just amazing, I want it so much
    I always love PPQ's normal collection and I think you can really see they have kept the vibe of the brand but also let Peaches put her style and personality into it
    Better than anything though is the price of the collection it ranges from £29 to £125
    Which is an amazing price to beable to buy some PPQ for
    I'm never a fan of people who aren't designers designing a collection
    But I have to admit I think Peaches has done really well with this
    What do you think?
    Check out the whole collection over at the new fashion website VERY



    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2009/07/when-im-with-you-baby-i-go-out-of-my.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Followers