Powered by Blogger.






Monday, July 13, 2009

We are not Groupies. We are here because of the music, we inspire the music. We are Band Aids.


    Topshop Fall 09 Lookbook
    How can topshop manage to continuously produce so much amazing clothes?
    I adore this lookbook
    I kinda think that it has a whole penny lane, almost famous vibe
    Sort of 60's and 70's combined
    Some of the pieces make me think of old school Rock'n'Roll groupies
    And considering how much I love that whole period of time
    You can guess whole much I am lovin all these pieces
    I actually saw the gold sequined jumper in the 5Th photo
    In a magazine the other day and I have spent the past week furiously searching topshop for it but cannot find it anywhere, You know when you instantly fall in love with something and have already made up like 10 possibly outfits with it in you head
    Well that is what i have done with that, so hopefully i will find it somewhere.
    So enjoy the photos and then you can click over to topshop to purchase some of these beauty's
    Oh and p.s you have still got time to enter my giveaway, so if you haven't entered already click here!


    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2009/07/we-are-not-groupies-we-are-here-because.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Followers