Powered by Blogger.






Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Stormy Weather



    Images from Harpers and Queens 2005
    A couple of days ago we had a really bad electrical storm
    And the lightening broke my house's heating, TV and computer
    Thankfully we got everything sorted except from the computer
    So I am having to use a really ancient laptop that is like the slowest thing in the world
    and takes like an hour to load one photo
    So, sorry for the random posts
    Hopefully in a day or two my computer should be fixed and the blog will be back to normal
    Oh and I can't manage to comment back to you all whilst I'm using this thing
    But I appreciate them all so much
    And I will get back to yous when my computer is fixed!

    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2009/06/stormy-weather.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Followers